At Walnut Hill Medical Center, we know that when caregivers are happy, patients are happy. So we are looking for people who are passionate about caring for patients and thrive in a stimulating, collaborative workplace. We will always improve our quality and service, encourage innovation and communication and value your input. If you're ready to help us take health care to the next level, join us. Let's build a remarkable hospital together.
Walnut Hill Medical Center is raising workplace standards. Some of the benefits of being on our team include:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) retirement plan, company-matched up to 3 percent
- Work-life balance schedules
- 21 paid time off (PTO) days, accumulating immediately
- Medical, vision and dental insurance for all eligible employees
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Dependent Care Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability insurance
- Short Term, Supplemental Life insurance available
WHMC adheres to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment to provide an equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Employment decisions are made solely on the basis of job qualifications and performance and are not based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability.